Monday, September 25, 2006

shoe business

another boot appears! This boot was found in the park behind my house.. they are getting closer.. it's another single boot - this one has laces and the other (listed a few posts below) did not, so unless there is a one legged man (i assume from the size of the shoe) whom discards his spare boots willy-nilly i believe that this game might be still on rather than it just being my imagination.. i was beginning to doubt myself, as i had to stop tending the other boot when i went to WA for a week and it had disappeared when i came back. Though, given where i put it it was for all and sundry to grab, and given I don't exactly live in the most broadminded corner of sydney, it's not surprising. It did last about a week up there though, and I would place new, different flowers in it most nights. Anyway, when this boot appeared - placed ever so obviously - i decided to leave it where it was but add flowers again. i have no idea what this is about but it's definitely blossoming into something..

1 Comments:

Blogger toons36 said...

I will never see an old pair of shoes with the same eyes ;-)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home